Advanced Seismic Processing Services
g-Platform™ - seismic data processing software
Geomage g-Platform™ is the most innovative, interactive and advanced software for processing and imaging of seismic data
g-Space™ - geological and geophysical interpretation software
Geomage g-Space™ is a software suite for geological and geophysical interpretation, well correlation and map creation
g-Viewer™ - geophysical data visualization software
This is an universal viewer for any type of geophysical data. We are working on adding more formats and features
Seismic Data Processing Software 2D / 3D
Geomage g-Platform seismic data processing software provides user with many interactive features, creating a unique overall software experience:
- Software Performance – when you click somewhere, something happens
- Well-defined basic DB and Project Tree Structure
- Easy cluster and jobs management
- Full interaction between view windows
- Multiple QC displays at all phases of processing
Structural and Geological Interpretation
Geomage g-Space™ allows a complete interpretation of your exploration area based on existing seismic and well data. In include many graphical and interactive features that make your work more enjoyable and efficient time and cost wise.
Geomage g-Space™ brings to you:
- Seismic interpretation
- Geological modeling
- Sophisticated velocity conversion
- Simultaneous time/depth picking
- Easy and fast learning curve
- Simple data management
Geophysical data visualization software
This software designed to visualize and QC multiple files in different geophysical formats. Current version includes:
- Load and review Seg-Y files of any size
- Load multiple Seg-Y files – 2D and 3D
- Selection of active dataset from location map
- Graphical representation of trace header(s) above seismogram view
- Cross-plot any 3 trace headers (horizontal-vertical-color )
- Load of geometry from trace headers
- Editing trace header scheme per each dataset
- Selection and representation of CS/CR/CMP gathers picked from location map
- Selection and representation of active trace from seismogram/location map
- Editing text and bin headers
- And the AUTO-UPDATE, so you could get new version whenever its available. More features to come soon are Seg-D, Las, Shape, ASCII, SU and other formats
Geomage’s highly effective Common Offset MultiFocusing (COMF) technology enhances existing zero-offset approximation solution (ZOMF or CRS stack / CRS seismic processing ) by more accurate description of time arrival and allows a complete preservation of amplitude, non-hyperbolic and azimuthal information.
Azimuthal Refraction Statics
Complex geologic environments typically include complexity in the near surface. The near surface static solution provided by proprietary azimuthal refraction residual statics is highly responsive to this near surface complexity, giving a clearer image of the subsurface.
The MultiFocusing Diffraction Imaging (MFDI) method is based on a new moveout time correction which adequately describes diffraction events. Optimal summation of the diffracted events and attenuation of the specular reflections allow creating an image containing mostly diffraction energy.
Case studies of MultiFocusing seismic data processing technology which was successfully deployed in different geological settings all around the globe. We have chosen set of different examples done with Geomage MultiFocusing seismic processing technology and compare it with standard time processing seismic data imaging.